Glow Sticks Safety Information
PRODUCT SAFETY & CERTIFICATION
You will be comforted to know that all of our products are CE En71 certified and all battery operated products conform to the latest RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) regulations.
RECYCLING & PRODUCT DISPOSAL
We are also happy to be a member of the WEEE Directive to promote the recycling of our products and to provide recycling facilities throughout the UK (registered with Valpak Takeback Scheme). We strongly recommend that once our flashing products have reached the end of their useful life that they are taken to your local recycling centre. Lets help keep the country clean. Visit www.recycle-more.co.uk to find your nearest recycling center.
ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT THE SAFETY OF OUR PRODUCTS? --- WE ARE !
We are aware that there are cheaper products of a lower quality available on the market that may be both banned in the UK & dangerous. Many suggest & can appear they are safe by their claims & even the packaging yet many do not conform to UK regulations. Cheap prices often mean cheap products. Do not compromise your safety & the safety of others.
** ALL products supplied by GLOWSTICKS.CO.UK are FULLY UK CERTIFIED ** ** ALL products are suitable for ages 3+ unless otherwise stated **
We pay a little more for our products to not only ensure your safety but also to provide high quality products that you will be happy with.
Don't HOPE that they are safe KNOW that they're safe!
All products supplied by us:
- GENUINE EN71 BRITISH TOY APPROVED
- RoHS COMPLIANT
- DO NOT CONTAIN BANNED CHEMICALS
- GENUINE CE APPROVAL
- COOL TO THE TOUCH
- FULLY UK APPROVED
As we supply Local Governments, PTA's & Schools and many Blue Chip companies our products are guaranteed to fully conform to UK legislation - we can supply full certification on request.
Glowsticks.co.uk is operated & owned by The Glow Company UK Ltd & have full Public Liability insurance to £2,500,000.00 We fully support all products sold & if you experience any problems we are here to help.
GLOW PRODUCT USAGE GUIDLINES
Although our glow products are safe we do recommend that they are used appropriately
- Follow instructions & guidelines on product packaging
- We recommend products are not used by children under 6 years of age unless stated
- Keep in wrapper until ready to use
- Do not puncture or cut the product - contents can stain fabric & furniture
- Do not expose to direct sunlight or high temperatures
- Retain packaging for future reference
- Contact of contents may cause temporary discomfort to skin or eyes
Rinse thoroughly with clean water & seek medical assistance if required.
- Do not drink or ingest the contents
- Seek immediate medical assistance
- After use dispose of product & please dispose of responsibly - KEEP BRITAIN TIDY
GLOW STICKS & THEIR USES
Glowsticks were originally manufactured for military purposes but now can be used for many purposes....
Emergency backup lighting in offices, home, car, boat etc etc.
Replacement for candles
Click here for HOW DO GLOW STICKS WORK? page.